Charge to the Investment Committee
The Committee has responsibility for the following with respect to investment policy:
- Initiate, secure approval, interpret and implement overall investment policy, including performance objectives.
- Oversee the asset allocation of the funds to ensure adherence to guidelines.
- Establish guidelines for rebalancing asset classes and manager allocation.
- Hire an investment consultant, if desired, or terminate the services of an investment consultant.
- Appoint one or more qualified investment managers and delegate to such investment managers the responsibility for implementing investment policy.
- Take its direction from the Board of Trustees and work with the Committee on Socially Responsible Investing (CSRI) to develop standards and implement practices designed to achieve and maintain the Association's leadership position in the socially responsible investing movement.
- Review the performance of the investment manager(s) to assure that objectives are being met, and that guidelines and procedures are being followed.
- Take appropriate action if objectives are not being met and if guidelines and procedures are not being followed.
- Report regularly to the Board of Trustees on all relevant matters, including investment performance.
For more information contact treasurer @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council