Friends of the UUA
Friends of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) is one of our most vital funds that allows us to respond to the needs of the 1,048 congregations we serve every single day.
By making a gift to Friends of the UUA, you are demonstrating your commitment to our values and our efforts to grow and support our community of congregations.
Your gift is critical to our mission. Every dollar donated goes to supporting important initiatives that directly impact local congregations nationwide.
A few of those initiatives include:
- Training, support, and settlement of ministers and religious professionals.
- Social justice efforts that reflect our values like Standing on the Side of Love, the UUA’s public advocacy campaign that seeks to harness love’s power to stop oppression.
- Development of lifetime religious education curricula for children, young people, and adults through our Tapestry of Faith program.
Our Unitarian Universalist (UU) principles call us to share our message of inclusive faith, the inherent worth and dignity of each individual and devotion to the common good. There is much work to be done on this front, and through support of Friends of the UUA we will continue to be a beacon of love and faith in the world.
Ways to Give
- Online: Make your secure, online donation right now at our secure Friends of the UUA donation page.
- By Mail: You can mail your donations to:
Friends of the Unitarian Universalist Association
P.O. Box# 55019
Boston, MA 02205-8253
Checks can be made out to "Unitarian Universalist Association". Please note "Friends of the UUA" in the memo line.
- Over the Phone: Call the toll free number 1-888-792-5885 to reach a staff member at any time.
Become a Friend of the UUA Sustainer!
Set up a monthly recurring gift to Friends of the UUA and become a Friend of the UUA sustainer today! As a sustainer, you provide vital resources that the UUA can continue to count on month after month that will help our movement thrive for years to come. Learn more about becoming a sustainer.
For more information contact friends @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, January 18, 2012.