APF Recognition for Congregations
- Leadership Congregations—the fifty highest contributing Honor Congregations each fiscal year.
- 25 year+ Honor Congregations—those contributing the full requested contribution for twenty five or more consecutive years
- 10 year+ Honor Congregations—those contributing the full requested contribution for ten or more consecutive years
- Honor Congregations—those contributing their full requested contribution of the end of the fiscal year. Honor is used synonymously with the moniker "Fair Share Congregation"
- Merit Congregations—those contributing at least 20% more than the prior fiscal year.
For more information contact apf @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 31, 2013.
- Friends of the UUA
- Give to a Special Fund
- Planned Gifts
- Annual Program Fund
- 30 Days of Love
- Umbrella Giving
- UU Funding Program
- Awards & Scholarships
- Annual Report
- Generosity News