Congregational Stewardship Consulting
The Unitarian Universalist Association has provided Congregational Stewardship Consulting services to several hundred Unitarian Universalist congregations since 1985.
- Fast Facts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Services Available from Congregational Stewardship Consultants
- Congregational Stewardship Blog
- Endowment Fund Guide (PDF, 18 pages)
- Suggested Fair Share Giving Guide
- Electronic Giving with Vanco Services (PDF, 2 pages)
- PowerPoint Presentations
Are you worried about contributions to your congregation given the tough financial times? Check out these documents.
- Giving During Tough Economic Times: articles to ease your anxieties
- 10 Components of Successful Stewardship in Difficult Economic Times (PDF, 15 pages)
Looking for some information about Annual Program Fund (APF)?
For more information about the Annual Program Fund (APF) including Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the APF Homepage.
For more information about fair share giving, please contact apf @ uua.org
For more information contact congstewardship @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
- Online Donations
- Consulting Program
- Annual Budget Drive
- APF Contributions to the UUA
- Nurturing Generosity
- Troubled Economy
- Successful Planned Giving
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- To Last the Ages
- Financial Investment
- Financial Management
- Tax Issues
- Building Loans and Grants
- Benefit Plans/ Compensation
- UUA Finances