Warm greetings from the staff of the Unitarian Universalist Association’s (UUA’s) Office of International Resources (IRO). Thank you for visiting us online. Our office supports congregations as they respond to the call of the UUA’s Sixth Principle: "to affirm and promote the goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all."
The three-fold mission of the International Resources Office is to:
- Provides resources to congregations for international engagement;
- Coordinate with Unitarian, Universalist, or Unitarian Universalist (U/U) organizations involved in international ministry;
- Maintain and develop linkages with historic and new Unitarian/Universalist judicatories around the world based upon principles of right relationship.
Seeking to support congregations by way of resources and affiliations, the IRO is available to all UUA congregations that are either internationally-engaged or in the process of developing internationally-focused ministries. Please contact the IRO whenever consultation or support would be helpful.
Visit our Top Ten Resources for International Engagement.
Or, a comprehensive list of all UU International Resources is also available.
Director of International Office
echerry @ uua.org
International Programs Associate
nmcconvery @ uua.org
Holdeen India Program
Holdeen India Program Director
dmitchell @ uua.org
UUA United Nations Office
Unitarian Universalist United Nations Office Director
bknotts @ uua.org
kjacob @ uua.org
Intern and Office Coordinator
ntiedeman @ uua.org
For more information contact international @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, January 9, 2012.
- Professional Religious Leaders
- UUA Officers, Trustees & Committees
- UUA Staff
- UUA Districts & Regions
- Related Organizations
- Printable Directory
- Questions or Updates
- Data Services
- A-Z Index