Resources from InterConnections
InterConnections, the Unitarian Universalist Association's newsletter for congregational leaders, has published many articles about multigenerational worship over the years. Here is a sampling:
- Making Worship Part of Kids’ Lives
- Pros and Cons of Pre-church Children's RE
- Creativity Attracts Young Adults to Sunday Morning
- How to Include More Youth
- Young Adults Need Special Attention to Feel at Home
- Young Adult Consulting Service Organized
- Blending Age Groups for Intergenerational Church
- Making Children More Visible Helps Others Appreciate Them
- Letting Sundays Ring Out With Children's Voices
- Intergenerational Service Help on Web
- If Sunday Is Not Enough: Saturday Worship Services
- What Children Should Experience on Sunday Mornings
- Treat Young Adults as Equals
- Meaningful Worship Requires Attention, Focus
Articles going back to 1998 are available through the InterConnections website.
For more information contact interconnections @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, April 11, 2011.
- Words for Worship
- Holidays & Ceremonies
- Copyright & Worship
- Worship Theory
- Contemporary Worship
- Lay Programs
- Young Adults
- Congregational Stories
- Wayside Quotations
- Submission Form