Unitarian Universalists are committed to manifesting Beloved Community by striving to have our congregations include people of all ages, physical abilities, races, financial circumstances, sexual orientations, national origins, educational backgrounds, and spiritual understandings.
Multiculturalism in Worship
- Sing and Shine On: an innovative guide to leading multicultural song by Nick Page
- A Perspective on Music and Cultural Misappropriation by the Reverend Jason Shelton.
- Considerations for Cultural Borrowing
- Reckless Borrowing or Appropriate Cultural Sharing?
- Resources, curricula, trainings, and tools offered and supported by the Multicultural Growth & Witness staff group. We hope you will engage with these materials, spread the word, and share your stories of transformation—we'd love to hear from you!
For more information contact worshipweb @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, April 5, 2012.