Open UUA Committee
The Open Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Committee (OUC) (formerly Openness Implementation Committee (OIC)) was created by the UUA board to oversee the implementation of Rule #G-2.1. Democratic Process which was passed by the 1994 General Assembly.
Transparency Guidelines (PDF) for UUA Committees, Task Forces, Working Groups and the UUA Board (Revised January 2011)
History of the OIC (PDF) presented at the 2005 General Assembly (GA) workshop.
The committee rarely meets in person. However, you can be an observer of the committee's working email list.
Visitors are welcome. Please contact Evelyn Spurgin, committee chair, at mes @ hbdlaw.com if you are interested in observing our discussion.
For more information contact openness @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, August 15, 2012.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council