Do You Have Any Other Tips on Seeking a Nomination?
It is wise to look at who will be going off the committee, and who is remaining. In your application, in addition to the basic qualifications needed to do a good job in the position you seek, tell the Nominating Committee how you would help to balance or diversify the committee in terms of ethnicity or cultural competency, geographical representation, age, sexual orientation, gender, physical ableness, theological outlook, or life experience. Information about who is staying on each working group and who is continuing can be found in the committee listings.
For more information contact nominating @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, January 30, 2012.
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee