How Can I Volunteer for Service to the UUA at the National Level?
- Run for the UUA Board of Trustees from your local district.
- Apply for an appointment to a committee by the UUA Board of Trustees through their "Committee on Committees." Applications are due by August 20 of every odd-numbered year, appointments made in the following October, and take effect in January.
- Run for office by seeking a nomination from the UUA Nominating Committee, or run by petition. Applications due in August of every even-numbered year, and nominations are made in October. Elections are held at the following General Assembly. Those who wish to run by petition must file by February 1. Details on how to run by petition are in the UUA bylaws.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, July 22, 2011.
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee