Ministerial Fellowship Committee
The Ministerial Fellowship Committee (MFC) has jurisdiction over all phases of ministerial credentialing. Candidates for ministerial fellowship are interviewed by the Committee before fellowship is granted. Additionally, the MFC has the authority to remove ministerial fellowship.
Records of Ministerial Fellowship are maintained by the Executive Secretary of the MFC.
- November 28-December 2, 2012
- April 3-7, 2013
- September 24-29, 2013
- December 4-8, 2013
- March 26-30, 2014
- September 17-21, 2014
*Dates are subject to change.
Preparing to Interview with the MFC
The Ministerial Fellowship Committee (MFC) hosts an Open Meeting on each Sunday of the meeting week. The Open Meeting will commence at 1 p.m. and continue until all non-confidential items have been completed. All times are subject to change.*
*PLEASE NOTE: The Open Meeting Session for the December 2, 2012 MFC Business Meeting will be in the morning: 9:30 a.m.-Noon.
For more information contact mfccoordinator @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council