The Investment Committee is appointed by the Board of Trustees of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA). The Committee’s primary responsibility is the management of the Unitarian Universalist Common Endowment Fund (UUCEF). This fund holds the assets of the UUA's endowment and assets of UUA congregations and has an investment goal of providing for long-term growth.
For more information on the UUCEF please see the Endowment Funds section of the Financial Services website.
The Board of Trustees of the UUA has full authority and ultimate responsibility for the management and safekeeping of all funds entrusted to it, including funds provided for management to the Investment Committee of the UUA.
The Committee meets four times at year in the UUA offices in Boston.
If you are interested in attending please email the committee (investment @ uua.org) to insure that there is space in the meeting room.
For more information contact investment @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, July 22, 2011.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council