The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Board of Trustees established the Audit Committee at its April 2003 meeting.
The 2006 General Assembly created Section 7.14 of the UUA Bylaws to give the Audit Committee permanent status as a Committee of the Board.
The Bylaws specify the general duties of the Audit Committee, and direct the board to expand on these duties in a charter for the committee. The Audit Committee Charter (PDF, 3 pages) was adopted in 2005.
The following documents are PDF files.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, February 12, 2013.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council