Reproductive Justice Curriculum: Acknowledgements
I owe debts of gratitude to many people for their assistance with this curriculum. Reproductive justice is truly about partnership, as I have learned throughout this project. Thank you to all who helped.
It is possible, despite our best efforts, that mistakes and omissions have been made. The people and organizations on this list have not approved of the finished curriculum as a whole; those errors are mine.
Program Associate for Women's Issues/
Unitarian Universalist Women's Federation (UUWF) Clara Barton Intern
Multicultural Growth and Witness
Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA)
For their help on specific resources:
- Moira Bowman, Forward Together
- Suzanne Fast, Equual Access
- Audra Friend, Multicultural Growth and Witness, UUA
- Alex Kapitan, Multicultural Growth and Witness, UUA
- Meredith Lukow, Multicultural Growth and Witness, UUA
- Matt Meyer
- Rev. Matthew Westfox, Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
Gail Forsyth-Vail, Ministries and Faith Development, UUA
Members of the UUA's Reproductive Justice Advisory Group:
- Hilary Gray, Stewardship and Development, UUA
- Rev. Debra Haffner, Religious Institute, Inc.
- Rev. Rob Keithan, Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Carol Loscalzo, Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, NJ
- Kimberly Inex McGuire, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health
- Mandy Restivo, Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, NJ
- Monica Simpson, SisterSong
Members of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Midland:
- Rev. Jeff Liebmann
- Sara Clavez
- Heather Cleland-Host
- Catherine French
- Linda Rector
- Margaret Wilson
For more information contact womensissues @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
- Take Action
- Reproductive Choice
- Violence Against Women
- Global HIV-AIDS
- Comprehensive Sex Education
- Expanding Our Calling Study/Action Issue (CSAI)
- GA Presentations
- Resources and Links