Print or Share This PagePrint
Youth and Young Adults of Color Resources
- Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, Program Associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color, Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Resource Development Office.
- Living Mosaic, a blog for youth and young adults of color.
- Mosaic Project, report on Unitarian Universalist (UU) ministry to youth and young adults of color.
- Youth and Young Adults of Color Multicultural Leadership School held annually in Boston, MA. Apply now!
- Webinar on Ministry with Transracially Adopted Youth
Transracially adopted youth of color belong to many UU congregations that are mostly white. Download this free webinar (originally held December 15, 2011) to better understand the needs of transracially adopted youth and explore how religious professionals can address those needs. Facilitated by Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, Program Associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color and Carey McDonald, Youth and Young Adult Ministries Director.
Audio Recording of Webinar on Ministry with Transracially Adopted Youth (MP3,85 minutes)
PowerPoint Presentation of Webinar (PDF, 17 pages)
- Introduction to Youth Identity Workshops
These one-hour workshops for youth, produced by Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, provide an introduction to identity formation for both youth of color and white youth. Each workshop includes an internet-accessible animated video and guide with handouts for follow-up discussion.
- Diverse & Revolutionary UU Multicultural Ministries (DRUUMM), a welcoming spiritual and cultural home for Unitarian Universalist People of Color.
- Resources for Queer Youth of Color.
- Resources and Information on Multiculturalism from the UUA Multicultural Growth & Witness staff group.
For more information contact youth @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, January 23, 2012.
- Stay in the Know
- Get Started
- Build & Sustain
- Events & Trainings
- Service & Social Justice
- Youth Leadership
- Youth Advisors
- Congregational Stories