How to Make a Donation in Support of the Curriculum
Tapestry of Faith is a series of programs and resources for all ages that nurture Unitarian Universalist identity, spiritual growth, a transforming faith, and vital communities of justice and love.
The Tapestry of Faith Lifespan Curriculum includes:
- Age-appropriate programs for children, youth, and adults of all ages, including young adults;
- Resources that provide support for parents in their role as the primary religious educators of their children;
- Resources that provide support for teachers in their role as facilitators of faith development; and
- Resources that provide support for religious professionals in their role as nurturers of communities of lifespan religious growth and learning.
Make a contribution in support of this important initiative right now at our secure online giving site.
Or, you may send a check to:
- Tapestry of Faith
c/o UUA Office of Stewardship and Development
25 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
For more information contact religiouseducation @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- Youth (High School)
- Campus Ministry
- Young Adults (18-35)
- Religious Educators & Teachers
- Congregational Stories
- Tapestry of Faith Curricula
- Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education
- What's New