Tapestry of Faith Development Team
- Judith Frediani a master’s level credentialed religious educator, is Director for Lifespan Faith Development. As Project Director of Tapestry of Faith, Judith oversees the content, development, quality, budget, staff, and timeline of all Tapestry curricula and resources, seeing that the project vision and Unitarian Universalist religious education philosophy are embodied in Tapestry of Faith.
- Aisha Khadr Hauser (co-author Wonderful Welcome), an associate level credentialed religious educator, serves the UUA as the Children and Families Program Director in the Lifespan Faith Development staff group. She holds a M.S.W. and previously worked as a family and children’s therapist.
- Jessica York (co-author Creating Home) currently serves the UUA as Youth Programs Director in the Lifespan Faith Development staff group. She holds a B.A. from Yale College and has done graduate work in fine arts at Tulane University. She is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Birmingham, Alabama.
- Gail Forsyth-Vail (Stories in Faith), a master’s level credentialed religious educator, is the Adult Programs Director in the Lifespan Faith Development staff group. She holds a M.A. from Rivier College. Gail is the 2007 recipient of the Angus MacLean Award for Excellence in Religious Education.
- Susan Dana Lawrence (co-author Wonderful Welcome), writer, editor, media producer, and educator, currently serves the UUA as Managing Editor in the Lifespan Faith Development staff group. A member of First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Malden, Massachusetts, she holds a M.A.T. from Tufts University.
- Adrianne Ross is Project Manager for Tapestry of Faith. She is a Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) with the Project Management Institute, a Certified Scrum Master, has a certificate in Project Management from Boston University.
- Margy Levine Young is the software engineer for Tapestry of Faith. A lifelong UU, she has taught and written religious curricula for children and youth and is a trained Our Whole Lives leader. Her career in teaching and writing about computers includes co-authoring books such as the best-selling The Internet For Dummies. Margy has a B.A. in computer science from Yale.
- Alicia LeBlanc is the Administrative Assistant for the Lifespan Faith Development staff group. She performs administrative tasks, proofreads, and creates field tests. In addition, she organizes and updates the stories and permission databases for Tapestry of Faith. Alicia has a B.A. in English and a certificate in Secondary Education from Merrimack College.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- Youth (High School)
- Campus Ministry
- Young Adults (18-35)
- Religious Educators & Teachers
- Congregational Stories
- Tapestry of Faith Curricula
- Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education
- What's New