International Council of Unitarians and Universalists Curriculum
The Garden of Unitarian-Universalism
The International Council of Unitarians and Universalists (ICUU) has created and published a terrific religious education program titled “The Garden of Unitarian-Universalism.”
It was designed to be useful in the following circumstances:
- by an individual wanting to study international Unitarian and Universalism independently
- by a lay-led congregation for study and for worship services as a weekly class for adults for anywhere from 6 weeks to a full year
- by congregations or individuals preparing to visit or host members from their partner church or attend an ICUU-sponsored event
- by individuals designing worship services in a retreat or workshop setting where discussion, hands-on activities and worship are interwoven over several days
- as a curriculum for high school-aged groups (ages 14-18) interested in learning more about international Unitarian-Universalism and U-U history
- by covenant groups for use in small group ministry
The Curriculum is available on the ICUU website at no charge.
If your congregations has used or is using this resource, let the International Office know how you liked it: international @ uua.org
For more information contact international @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
- Congregational Engagement
- Faithful Witness and Action
- UU Travel
- Holdeen India
- United Nations
- International Affiliations