Religious Education on Immigration
- Congregational Study/Action Issue: Immigration as a Moral Issue
- Multigenerational Resources for Congregational Worship, Reflection, and Action on Immigration
- Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA)/Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (UUSC) College of Social Justice: Borderlinks Immigration Justice Tours
- Welcoming Our Neighbors (PDF, 32 pages)
- With Justice and Compassion: Immigration Sessions for Children’s Religious Education
- General Assembly Presentations on Immigration Justice
- Feature-Length Films on Immigration
- Online Videos on Immigration
- Books on Immigration
- Songs About Immigration
- Book and Game Suggestions for Youth
For more information contact adultprograms @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.