Planning for Growth and Vitality for the Small Congregation
Planning for Growth and Vitality for the Small Congregation provides learning, support, know-how, and follow-up. This project is offered and coordinated by the district and Growth Services at the Unitarian Universalist Association. Teams from four to six congregations gather to learn and support one another with support from a growth consultant and district staff and mentor. Contact your district for more information.
For more information contact smallcongregations @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.
- Newcomer Hospitality
- Nurturing Inclusivity
- Ideas for Growth
- Leap of Faith: Congregational Mentoring
- The World Needs Us
- Listening to Experience
- Breakthrough Congregations
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- Why Add a Worship Service?
- Congregational Size Theory
- Small Congregations
- About Small Congregations
- The Wonderful World of the Small Congregation
- The Importance of Small Congregations
- Online Connections
- Planning for Growth
- Emotional Systems
- Group-Centered and Leader-Centered
- Take Time to Covenant
- Do More of What You Do Well
- Worship with Children
- Being in a Community Hungry for a Liberal Voice
- The Small Church of the Future
- Change in Small Congregations
- UUA Elections
- Midsize Congregations
- Large Congregations