Donna DiSciullo Young Adult and Campus Ministry Award
This award was established in 1995 to recognize the importance of ministry to young adults (ages 18-35) and to honor people who have contributed to its advancement. It is given to an individual or group who has been committed to and furthered the cause of ministry to young adults. At General Assembly 2001, it was named in honor of the Rev. Donna DiSciullo, who served as the Unitarian Universalist Association Director of Young Adult and Campus Ministry from 1993 to 2001.
To nominate an individual or group for this honor, submit:
- A letter of nomination describing why this person or organization should receive the award.
- A letter of recommendation from a minister, religious educator, campus coordinator, or other religious professional.
Nominations due: March 15
Send entries to:
Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
25 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
Or email to youngadults @ uua.org with the subject line: "Donna DiSciullo Young Adult and Campus Ministry Award Nomination."
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
- Friends of the UUA
- Give to a Special Fund
- Planned Gifts
- Annual Program Fund
- 30 Days of Love
- Umbrella Giving
- UU Funding Program
- Awards & Scholarships
- Katie Tyson Fund
- Freedom to Marry Fund
- Freedom to Marry Grant Guidelines
- Adin Ballou Award
- IARF/U.S. Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Donna DiSciullo Young Adult and Campus Ministry Award
- Frederic G. Melcher Book Award
- O. Eugene Pickett Award
- President's Annual Award for Volunteer Service to the UUA
- Borden and Holton Sermon Awards
- Stewardship Sermon Award
- Unsung UU Youth Award
- Youth Advisor of the Year Award
- Annual Report
- Generosity News