Contributing to the General Assembly Program
There are many ways to contribute depending on your specific interests, skill-sets and time availability.
- Proposing a Program for General Assembly (GA).
- Musical Leadership: vocalists, instrumentalists, and liturgical dancer/choreographers at GA.
- Joining the General Assembly Choir.
- Worship Leaders and Volunteer Chaplains at GA.
- Volunteer Positions (paid registration in exchange for hours of service during GA).
- The General Assembly Planning Committee (GAPC) oversees the annual Ware Lecture, Opening Events, music, ambiance, and evening activities. How to apply for nomination to the GAPC.
- You can also contact the General Assembly Planning Committee to be considered for the annual Local Volunteer Committee.
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall