General Assembly Program Book
2013 General Assembly Program Book
The 2013 Program Book will be available here as a PDF in May.
General Assembly Mobile App
The GA Mobile App provides program listings, speaker profiles, exhibit guide, schedule and social media connections. Available for iPhone, Android, or as a mobile-optimized website.
Advertising in the Program Book
Reservations for display ads in the Program Book are accepted from October through January. Finished artwork is due March 15.
2012 General Assembly Program Book
The following documents are PDF files.
- 2012 General Assembly Printed Program Book (140 pages) (With Cover, 144 pages)
- Welcome to GA (1 page)
- Thank You to Our Partners (1 page)
- General Information (5 pages)
- Justice GA Topical Guide (5 pages)
- Youth Caucus and Young Adult Caucus Schedules (1 page)
- Wednesday Programming (2 pages)
- Thursday Programming (9 pages)
- Friday Programming (9 pages)
- Saturday Programming (7 pages)
- Sunday Programming (1 page)
- Orders of Service (5 pages)
- Advertisements (27 pages)
- Indices (3 pages)
- Exhibitors (4 pages)
- Agenda (58 pages)
- Convention Center Floor Plan (2 pages)
- Program Cover (4 pages)
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall