General Assembly 2000
Fulfilling the Promise: Our Common Call
Nashville, TN, June 22-26
Friday, June 23
- 202 Friday Morning Worship: "Giving Up God"
- 210 Church Office Basics
- 216 UUA-101: Walking Together in Association
- 217 The Carver Model of Policy Governance
- 219 Contemporary Issues in Liberal Religion
- 225 Race and Sexual Orientation
- 229 What Will You Do With Your Gifts?
- 231 The Unitarian Universalist Case Against the Death Penalty
- 239 Humanism/Paganism: Can This Marriage Be Saved? II
- 243 Racism, Theology and the Institutional Church
- 246 Reaching Out with Wisdom and Worship
- 251 Continuing the Dialogue: Youth and Racism
- 270 Sophia Fahs Lecture: Meditate, Liberate, Educate
- 280 Let It Be A Dance: Spirituality and Aging
Saturday, June 24
- 302 Saturday Morning Worship: "Another Music City Miracle"
- 320 Creating Clusters of Congregations
- 352 Campus Ministry 101
- 384 CLF Worship Service: "Home Still Rocks My Soul"
Sunday, June 25
- 403 Service of the Living Tradition
- 440 Vocal Harmony Performance/Workshop
- 452 Sharing Our Good News!
- 460 Ware Lecture: "Responding to Hate: Voices of Hope and Tolerance"
Monday, June 26
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Audio/ Video for Sale
- Multimedia Coverage
- 2012 Phoenix
- 2011 Charlotte
- 2010 Minneapolis
- 2009 Salt Lake City
- 2008 Fort Lauderdale
- 2007 Portland
- 2006 St. Louis
- 2005 Fort Worth
- 2004 Long Beach
- 2003 Boston
- 2002 Quebec
- 2001 Cleveland
- 2000 Nashville
- 1999 Salt Lake City
- 1998 Rochester
- 1997 Phoenix
- 1966 Hollywood
- Exhibit Hall