All member congregations are required to complete an annual Certification of Membership report (Rule 3.5.1. Required Annual Report).
This process is used to report congregations' official membership numbers, which determine both the number of member delegates allowed at General Assembly (GA) and the Annual Program Fund (APF) Fair Share contributions to the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA). It also serves to update congregation information for the UUA Directory.
All congregations must have filed for certification by 5 p.m. PST on February 1, 2013, in order to be certified for GA. Only certified congregations may send voting delegates to the 2013 General Assembly.
To be certified for General Assembly 2013, a congregation must have:
- Filed for certification by February 1, 2013;
- Conducted regular religious services;
- Held at least one business meeting of its members, elected its own officers and maintained adequate records of membership;
- Made a financial contribution to the Association between July 1, 2011, and June 30, 2012.
Check your congregation's certification status for 2013 and its reported membership number.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall