The International Office is guided by the International Vision Statement of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Board of Trustees:
The work of the UUA is to serve member congregations and support UU institutions bearing witness to our liberal religious faith and bringing our principles to life. Mindful of both the brokenness and the potential for reconciliation in the world, the Board of the UUA commits to strengthen and energize UUA congregations by facilitating their connection to the transforming power of international engagement and partnership. In support of this commitment, we urge the UUA administration and member congregations to foster institutional partnerships that:
- Model friendship and right relations, economic fairness and responsible stewardship of resources among partners;
- Promote human rights, religious freedom, international peace and justice; and
- Increase the visibility of Unitarian Universalism, Unitarianism and Universalism as an active positive religious presence in the world.
For more information contact international @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, March 23, 2012.
- Professional Religious Leaders
- UUA Officers, Trustees & Committees
- UUA Staff
- UUA Districts & Regions
- Related Organizations
- Printable Directory
- Questions or Updates
- Data Services
- A-Z Index