Data Services for Districts
Congregational Leaders and Staff
To view contact information for leaders and staff of congregations within the district, district staff may log in at my.UUA.org. District staff must be authorized by the District Executive for access (email firstname.lastname@example.org with this authorization). Instructions are on the District Staff Support Information site, including how to download lists of leaders and staff of congregations in the district.
Congregational Membership and Certification
- All Member Congregations
- Certified Congregations—Deadline was February 1, 2013
- Congregations That Did Not Certify
- Certified Congregations from 2011-12
- Certified Congregations from 2010-11
- Certified Congregations from 2009-10
- Certified Congregations from 2008-09
- Certified Congregations from 2007-08
- Certified Congregations from 2006-07
- Certified Congregations from 2005-06
- Certified Congregations from 2004-05
- Congregations with No Financial Contribution to the Unitarian Universalist Association
Districts can order mailing lists and other information at the Data Services Request Center.
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
- Professional Religious Leaders
- UUA Officers, Trustees & Committees
- UUA Staff
- UUA Districts & Regions
- Related Organizations
- Printable Directory
- Questions or Updates
- Data Services
- A-Z Index