Public Relations Resources for Environmentally Friendly Programs
Resources for congregations publicizing environmentally friendly programs:
- Overview of how to publicize environmentally friendly programs.
- Advice from Unitarian Universalists on reaching out to the media.
- Media kits about the UUA's commitment to ethical eating and environmental justice. These kits, designed to be useful to reporters, include background information and links to recent press coverage.
- Sample press relations materials from Unitarian Universalist congregations engaged in environmental work.
- Sample media coverage of programs in Unitarian Universalist congregations.
- Green Sanctuary fact sheet (PDF), for distribution to media outlets by congregations participating in the Green Sanctuary Program.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
- Chalice and UU Art
- Congregational Press Relations
- Civil Discourse
- GA Presentations
- UUA Monthly Bulletin