General Social Media Resources for Unitarian Universalist Congregations
- Connecting to the UUA through Social Media
Links to lists of UUA blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, and more.
- Discussion List about New Media for UUs
Email list for discussion among Unitarian Universalists using new media to promote UU values, grow congregations, and amplify the UU voice in the wider world
- "Media Support for UU Congregations"
Tips for your congregation to consider when choosing social media tools.
- "New Media for Unitarian Universalists" Blog
UUA blog discussing social media and geared towards leaders of Unitarian Universalist congregations.
- New Media Glossary for Congregational Leaders
Definitions and examples for new media terms.
- "Social Media Help Spread Unitarian Universalism"
UU World article by Don Skinner describing successful congregational uses of blogging, Facebook, MeetUp, and Twitter.
- The Young and the Digital: What the Migration to Social Network Sites, Games, and Anytime, Anywhere Media Means for Our Future
Craig Watkins' book, published by Beacon Press, explores how social media is integrated into the lives of teens and young adults. A book review, "Beacon book explores internet use by teens and young adults," is also available.
For more information contact pw_specialist @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, March 28, 2011.