Job Openings and Career Opportunities
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) of Congregations is a great place to work—where your job is in alignment with your values. We are a historic, progressive religious denomination. Our headquarters are located on Boston's Beacon Hill, and we have offices in Washington, DC and at the United Nations in New York City. Our staff are also based in many parts of the United States.
We are seeking to increase the diversity of our staff. Please consider employment with the UUA by reading through the jobs listed below, by learning about internship and volunteer opportunities, or by reviewing job listings from related organizations.
Ministers looking for congregations and congregations looking for ministers should see Ministerial Transitions. Directors of Religious Education (DREs) and congregations looking for DREs should go to DRE Search Process.
Please read the How to Apply section within each job posting for specific instructions and application procedures.
The following documents are PDF files.
- UU Women’s Federation Clara Barton Internship (Washington, DC)
June 14, 2013
- Assistant Controller (Boston, MA)
June 11, 2013
- Executive Assistant for the Office of the President (Boston, MA)
June 11, 2013
- Production Specialist (Boston, MA)
June 4, 2013
- Annual Program Fund Director (Boston, MA or Open)
April 23, 2013
Other UUA Openings
UUA District Job Boards
- There are nineteen UUA Districts in North America. The District Job Boards include openings in each—find a job in your area.
For more information contact humanresources @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, June 14, 2013.