- When a Minister Leaves (PDF, 16 pages)
A guide for District Executives, Ministerial Settlement Representatives, and District Compensation Consultants on the ministry in transition. Includes template transition and exit interviews.
- After Running Through the Thistles the Hard Part Begins (PDF, 13 pages)
The Rev. Mark Morrison-Reed's reflections on the position of the former minister, with responses by Revs. Leon Hopper and Marge Keip.
- Retiring from the Unitarian Universalist Ministry
For more information contact transitions @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Job Openings
- Congregational Staff & Volunteers
- Benefit Plans & Compensation
- Becoming a Minister
- Support for Fellowshipped Ministers
- Interim Ministry
- Community Ministry
- Military Chaplaincy
- Minister Emeritus/ Emerita
- Ministerial Obituaries
- Small Congregations
- Large Congregations
- Music Leadership
- Religious Educators
- One and One E-News