Internship Manual: Guidelines for Ministerial Student Internships
The Internship Manual (PDF, 30 pages) (Word) contains practical information about the Unitarian Universalist Association's guidelines for ministerial student internships and serves as a denominational supplement to theological school field education programs. The Religious Education and Music Resources below are additional components of the basic manual, downloadable as separate documents for your convenience.
- Religious Education Resource Guide (PDF)
- A Guide to Music Opportunities and Resources (PDF) (Word)
- Sample Internship Covenant-Contract (PDF) (Word)
- Salary Recommendations for Interns
- Study and Reflection Guide for UUA Internship Supervisors (PDF) (Word)
For more information contact mco @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Becoming a Minister
- Support for Fellowshipped Ministers
- Interim Ministry
- Community Ministry
- Military Chaplaincy
- Minister Emeritus/ Emerita
- Ministerial Obituaries
- Small Congregations
- Large Congregations