Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan Long-Term Disability Insurance
UNUM is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for UUGIP's LTD insurance?
- Check out the plan details.
- What will your monthly premium be?
- Enroll in the plan.
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- What is the best way to pay your premium?
- Life feeling out of balance? Check out our EAP benefit!
- What do you need to know about traveling?
- Are your employees eligible for UUGIP's LTD insurance?
- Check your employee's monthly premium.
- Have questions about your Combined UUA Health Plan and UUGIP bill?
In Case of Disability
In case of a disability claim, please contact the UUGIP Administrator (groupinsurance @ uua.org).
For more information contact groupinsurance @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Billing for Insurance Plans
- Insurance and Employee Changes
- Transitioning Benefits
- UUA Health Plan
- Group Insurance
- Fair Compensation
- Finances/ Taxes
- Ministerial Aid Funds