MetLife is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) dental insurance.
Additional Dental Plan Information
- Employee Eligibility for UUGIP's dental insurance.
- Retiree Dental Eligibility Criteria
- Dental Plan Highlights
- Monthly Dental Premiums
- Enroll in the dental plan.
- Do you need to add a dependent to your dental coverage outside the bounds of an Open Enrollment opportunity?
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- Retiring on or after January 1, 2013 and wish to continue dental coverage?
For more information contact insurance_plans @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Billing for Insurance Plans
- Insurance and Employee Changes
- Transitioning Benefits
- UUA Health Plan
- Group Insurance
- Fair Compensation
- Finances/ Taxes
- Ministerial Aid Funds