Minister's FICA and Fair Compensation
The Principles of Fair Compensation call congregations to:
- Pay one half (7.65%) of the U.S. self-employment tax (15.3%) for ministers in lieu of the employer's share of the FICA tax.
For more information contact ocsf @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Job Openings
- Congregational Staff & Volunteers
- Benefit Plans & Compensation
- Billing for Insurance Plans
- Insurance and Employee Changes
- Transitioning Benefits
- UUA Health Plan
- Group Insurance
- Fair Compensation
- Finances/ Taxes
- Ministerial Aid Funds
- Music Leadership
- Religious Educators
- One and One E-News